A glossmeter (also known as a gloss meter) is an instrument that is used to measure the specular reflection of a surface such as gloss. Gloss is determined by projecting a beam of light at a fixed intensity and angle onto a surface and measuring the amount of reflected light at an equal but opposite angle.
What is a glossmeter?
- Benchtop glossmeter, Measures at 60°
- Suitable for both curved & flat surfaces
- Precise measurement of small areas & irregular shapes
- Custom adaptor jigs available
- To ensure accurate and reliable results, the Novo-Curve 4 Glossmeter is supplied with standards calibrated and certified according to ISO 17025 UKAS