A glossmeter (also known as a gloss meter) is an instrument that is used to measure the specular reflection of a surface such as gloss. Gloss is determined by projecting a beam of light at a fixed intensity and angle onto a surface and measuring the amount of reflected light at an equal but opposite angle.
What is a glossmeter?
Concrete Clarity Meter (CCM)
- Industry standard Concrete Clarity Meter
- Measures Gloss, Haze and DOI of polished concrete
- 20/60˚ Glossmeter for high gloss finishes
- Compatible with concrete polishing standards
- Benchtop glossmeter
- Measures at 60°, suitable for all gloss levels
- Measure small surfaces
- Measure curved surfaces
Novo-Gloss 45 Glossmeter
- 45° glossmeter for all gloss applications
- Specialist angle for the measurement of films and ceramics
- Full colour easy to read screen
- Easy reporting