Buying from Rhopoint
Here at Rhopoint Instruments we aim to make the buying process as easy and simple as possible. A large amount of our product range are available for purchase online, allowing you to acquire your goods quicker and easier. Online purchases can be made using a credit card or using your Rhopoint Instruments credit account. If using a credit card, a company purchase order is required.
Alternatively you can enquire with us directly by phone, email, online form or via live chat. Your enquiry will be sent to your local agent who is a specialist in providing technical assistance for the product range. The local agent will contact you and provide the quotation or assistance you need.
If you would like to proceed with your offer, please send a purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the quote number above. If you have any further questions regarding the purchasing process please contact us on +44 (0) 1424 239996 or email us at email@example.com.
We offer quotes and accept orders in three currencies:
- £ GBP (BACS / Visa / Mastercard)
- $ USD (BACS / Visa / Mastercard)
- € EURO (BACS / Visa / Mastercard)
You will find the exchange rate used at the time of creation on your quote. We will convert the value on your invoice in line with the current exchange rate. Any differences from the original quote will be reflected on your invoice. Our quotations are made exclusive of any VAT / Taxes, this will be applied at the invoicing stage should VAT / Taxes be applicable.
We quote delivery costs on a case by case basis depending on the purchasing / destination country. As a standard, we use UPS for our deliveries, however, if you have a preferred courier that you would like, we are able to use these with a valid account number.
We offer free delivery for all online purchases for delivery within the UK*. For customers within the USA we offer free delivery on Novo Gloss and Rhopoint IQ orders.
Delivery times can vary depending on stock levels at the time of order, further information will be communicated on your quotation.
*excludes flow cups
Should you decide that a product is unsuitable, incorrect or otherwise not required, there will be a 30% restocking charge for non faulty items. These should be returned within 28 days of the receipt of goods.
Procedure for returning goods:
- Complete the form here to obtain a case reference number (RMA) for the fault. Proof of purchase may be requested.
- Once permission has been given for the return of goods, follow the procedure relating to return of goods which will be issued with the case reference number (RMA).
- When the instrument is received by Rhopoint Instruments, the product will be assessed. If the warranty claim is upheld, the goods will be repaired/replaced and returned to the Owner. If there is no fault found with the instrument, an inspection fee plus return shipping will need to be paid prior to the despatch of the product from Rhopoint Instruments. All products should be returned in original packaging complete with any chargers, calibration artefacts or other accessories.
- If after evaluation, the defects are found to be arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Manufacturer’s instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without the Manufacturer’s approval, a quotation for the repair/ replacement will be issued to the owner.
- This quote will also cover the cost of shipping and customs duties/charges borne by Rhopoint Instruments to
receive the goods.
- Once payment for the quotation is received in full, the goods will be repaired and returned to the owner.
- Should the Owner not wish to proceed with the repair, the goods will be returned to the Owner upon receipt of payment for the cost of shipping and customs duties/charges borne by Rhopoint Instruments to receive the goods plus the cost of return freight to the Owner.
Full details on the warranty can be found on the warranty card supplied with the goods. For more information about delivery and returns please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
For further details on the customs procedures for returning goods outside of the UK please click here.