- Benchtop glossmeter
- Measures at 60°, suitable for all gloss levels
- Measure small surfaces
- Measure curved surfaces
- Measures curved AND flat surfaces
- Measures using the 60º geometry
- Measure small, curved or irregular sufaces
- Simple jigging system
- Bench top instrument
- Hands free operation, easy sample manipulation
- Full statistical analysis
- Constant read feature
- Measures matt to mirror finish
- Download, analyse and store readings in Novo-Soft
- Extended two year warranty
- Accurate and reliable
Simple checking of curved surfaces For curved surfaces, the correct gloss value is the peak value identified on the sample. Continuous read mode on the Novo-Curve greatly simplifies this process.
Hands free sample measurement The included footswitch enables the user to easily manipulate the sample for measurement.
Repeatable sample positioning Bespoke sample securing systems allow multiple samples to be measured in exactly the same place.
Statistical analysis of results On-board statistical analysis of batch readings (max, min, mean, SD and CV).
Detailed analysis of results USB data transfer of results to Novo-Soft™ for further analysis and export to CSV.
Certainty of measurement For improved gloss control, calibrate on a standard that matches closest to your sample.
Additional standards are available from matt to mirror finish with optional UKAS / ISO 17025 certification.