Representing more than 25 industry leading manufacturers from around the world, their dedicated and highly technical sales team provides invaluable support to design engineers in selecting the right components for their projects.
Rhopoint Components is very different from the usual online stocking distributors; while a comprehensive range of standard products is available from stock, Rhopoint Components can offer a solution where off-the-shelf product does not meet the customers’ requirement. Thanks to excellent relationships with their manufacturing partners, majority of Rhopoint’s product range is customisable, tailoring areas such as resistance, TCR, VCR, tolerance, lead lengths, terminations and many other properties to customers’ needs, however obscure or unusual the requirement may be.
Rhopoint Components is division of Rhopoint Holdings, a privately-owned engineering and technology group of companies
The MP930 series is part of Caddock’s MP900 family of Kool-Pak® power film resistors – a low cost model, offering an exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface and non-inductive design in a standard TO-220 through-hole package. These power resistors are available in any resistance value between 0.02Ω and 4.99kΩ, although the list of standard resistance values, often available from stock, is available on the datasheet. The MP930 series features power rating of up to 30W at +25°C (case temperature derated to zero at +150°C), tolerance option of ±5.0% for resistances between 0.02Ω - 0.04Ω, and ±1.0% from 0.05Ω and above. Tolerances of ±5.0% and ±20.0% are available for most resistance values. These resistors are made utilising Caddock’s own Micronox® resistance film fired onto a flat ceramic surface, and are suitable for operation in temperatures of up to 150°C.
- Power film, heat sink mountable through-hole resistor
- Low-cost models
- Exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface
- Resistance values between 0.02Ω and 4.99kΩ
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of 0 to +300 ppm/°C (between 0.02Ω and 0.049Ω), 0 to +200 ppm/°C (between 0.05Ω and 0.49Ω) and -20 to +80 ppm/°C (from 0.5Ω and above)
- Tolerance of ±5.0% from 0.02Ω up to 0.04Ω and ±1.0% from 0.05Ω and above (±5.0% and ±20.0% are available for most resistance values)
- Power rating of up to 30W at +25°C (case temperature derated to zero at +150°C)
- Maximum voltage 250V
- Maximum temperature 150°C
At Rhopoint Components, some of the most popular MP930 resistors are available from stock, ready for quick delivery as well as others on a short lead time. Example of MP930 resistors include: