Rhopoint Instruments - COVID-19 Update
The COVID-19 outbreak has created a level of unpredictability for global businesses. We at Rhopoint Instruments have reviewed our policies and implemented steps to minimise disruption to our customer, whilst ensuring the health and safety of our employees as our number one priority.
Our management team are continually monitoring the situation and want to reassure you that we are taking this matter extremely seriously. We follow guidance from World Health Organisation and the UK government to ensure business continuity for all our customers and employees. Rhopoint Instruments would like to assure you that it is very much open for business at this time. We aim to provide all of our employees the safest working environment possible and have implemented the following steps:
- Remote working for all employees who are able to do so.
- All departments including Accounts, Administration, Sales and Customer Support remain contactable in the normal manner.
- Employees working within social distancing guidelines of at least 2 meters.
- Procedures are in place to include disinfecting and sanitizing high-touch and communal areas.
- All employees have been supplied with antibacterial hand gels and antibacterial handwash.
- All meetings have been restricted to conference or video calls.
- Control measures implemented for courier deliveries and despatching of customer orders.
We have reviewed our raw material supply to ensure continuity for manufacturing. Our delivery lead-times take into consideration any changes we are facing. Any changes to schedule will be communicated to you as applicable. Our orders will continue to be prioritised based on the date that they were received in conjunction with the requested despatch date.
Our strict manufacturing procedures ensure that your product quality will be unaffected by new government guidelines for a safer working environment for our staff.
Deliveries will continue to be sent from our factory using your preferred courier method. Any changes to this will be notified in advanced of shipment.
As the majority of our customer service staff are now working from home, to ensure a quicker response to your queries please contact us by email rather than by phone:
New Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Queries: email@example.com
Service & Technical: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhopoint Instruments values your understanding, support and assistance at this current time of uncertainty and hope that your families and employees remain safe. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.